Sweater Pullover Boutique amp; Lou Grey
Since babies come in all shapes and sizes, diapers should too. That’s why we have five sizes of gPants: for the most comfortable and effective diaper to fit your baby’s changing shape. See both our diaper size chart and sizing tips below:
Diaper Size Chart by WeightIt’s simple! Choose the size gPants, then pick the corresponding size insert from the chart below:
Here’s another way to look at sizes:
...for our reusable gPants
- Newborn - for brand new babies 6 - 10 lbs (2-5 kg)
- Small - for babies 8 - 14 lbs (3-7 kg)
- Medium - for babies 13 - 28 lbs (5-13 kg)
- Large - for babies 22 - 36 lbs (10-16 kg)
- Extra Large - for babies 34 + lbs (15+ kg)
...for our disposable diaper inserts
- Newborn/Small - fits inside newborn and small gPants.
- Medium/Large/X-Large - fits inside medium, large, and extra large gPants.
Diaper Sizing Tips
- Most babies wear Medium longer than other sizes.
- Some babies move up to Large around 8 months then come back down to Medium when mobility increases.
- Many babies are done with diapers before they ever need Extra Large.
amp; Grey Boutique Sweater Pullover Lou
When to Move Up Diaper SizesHooray! You’re baby is growing! Here are some more indicators that your baby is ready for a new size:
- If you start to see leaks, and you’ve tried all the troubleshooting tips.
- If you begin to see deep red marks on baby’s skin that indicate the gPants are too tight and you have no room left to expand on the adjustable waistband.
- Your own gut instinct—it’s the best tool you could have!