How are your child’s resilience skills developing?
Resilience is the ability to cope with life’s ups and downs. Children’s resilience is enhanced when they:
- are loved by someone unconditionally
- have an older person outside the home they can talk to about problems and feelings
- Selling Dress Hype Hype Casual Selling are praised for doing things on their own and striving to achieve
- can count on their family being there when needed
- Selling Hype Dress Hype Selling Casual know someone they want to be like
- believe things will turn out all right
- have a sense of a power greater than themselves
- are willing to try new things
- feel that what they do makes a difference in how things turn out
- like themselves
- can focus on a task and stay with it
- have a sense of humour
- make goals and plans, both short and longer term.
Feeling optimistic and hopeful are key parts of mental health and wellbeing.
This information has been adapted from the International Resilience Project