Skip to content
Rash Boutique Hilfiger Boutique Guard Tommy Hilfiger Rash Tommy Nonoxynol-9 is a spermicidal active ingredient available in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines that help prevent pregnancy by killing sperm.
Nonoxynol-9 is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is safe. It has been found to be most effective when used as directed. Vaginal contraceptive products containing nonoxynol-9 do not protect against HIV, AIDS, or other sexually transmitted diseases. If you do not know if you or your partner is HIV-infected, you should choose another form of birth control.
- These products are for vaginal use only and should not be used in the rectum.
- These products may be used in combination with a latex condom.
- Vaginal irritation such as burning, itching, or a rash may occur.
- Frequent use of these products (more than once a day) can lead to vaginal irritation, which may increase the risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases from infected partners.
- Some cases of toxic shock syndrome have been reported in women using barrier contraceptive products (such as sponges). You should not use a barrier vaginal contraceptive if you have ever had toxic shock syndrome.
- You recently had a miscarriage or abortion.
- You have been told you should not become pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- You have a vaginal or uterine condition, such as vaginal septum or uterine prolapse.
- You have a new sexual partner, multiple partners, or unprotected sex.
- You are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- You have given birth within the past six weeks.
- You or your partner has HIV or AIDS.
- You are allergic to nonoxynol-9.
- The product packaging is torn or appears to have been tampered with.
- You or your partner experience burning, itching, a rash, or other genital irritation.
- You or your partner are having difficulty urinating or are experiencing painful urination.
- You develop abdominal pain, fever, chills, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- You become pregnant.
- You accidentally swallow the product. Immediately contact a healthcare provider or the poison control national helpline at 800.222.1222.
Materials 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Cover Uniform Boutique Paul Richard Swimsuit Up John fX4Fqr4